Another One of those Just For Fun Things!!
Subject: I Miss Bill Clinton
Just watched a show on Canadian TV. There was a black comedian who
said he misses Bill Clinton. "Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.
- Number 1 He played the sax.
- Number 2 He smoked weed.
- Number 3 He had his way with ugly white women. Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!
- Number 4 He gets a check from the government every month.
- Number 5 Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking
America's shelves this week with "Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men. It consists mairily of a weenie in hot water.
- Number 6 Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be in production in Canada this year.
- Number 7 When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
- Number 8 American Indians nicknamed Bill Clinton "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of crap he can't fly.
- Number 9 Clinton lacked only three things to become one of America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, wisdom.
- Number 10 Clinton was doing the work of three men: Larry, Curly and Moe.
- Number 11 The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
- Number 12 Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hankey Pankey between Bushes.
Later yall, LH 1 Timothy 4:12