Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Noah's Ark!!
I read this and just kept thinking W! Its also inspirational to all I put my thoughts in parenthisis...enjoy! This is really beautiful.
Noah's Ark Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark
- ONE: Don't miss the boat.
- TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat. (ALL AMERICA)
- THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done. (YEA W!)
- SIX: Build your future on high ground.
- SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs. (BUSH CHENEY!)
- EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs. (12 yrs before something was finally done about terrorism)
- NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile.
- TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting. (AMEN!)
Most people walk in and out of your life......but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart!!