Friday, October 01, 2004

Substitute Teaching!

Well here I am substitute teaching at South Middle School. Believe it or not I really do enjoy it. I am taking Mrs. K's place in a "Corrective Reading" Class. All classes have gone fairly well, except one, but even that one wasn't totally bad. Right now, I am on my lunch break, and wanted to type some of this into my blog before I forgot. I really do love teaching middle school aged kids. They are so cool. They don't realize how much they mean to people. Each time I do these jobs I feel God's Blessed Assurance that I am on the right path, to become what I have, as long aas I can remember, a teacher. And more specifically I want to, and feel called to teach middle school kids. I know most people think I have just lost my mind, but I am here to tell you that I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people, the teachers, I came in contact with when I was a student in junior high I know i wouldn't be here. But because of there loveing concern I am! And I want to share that tender loving care with others. To be light peircing the darkness so that all the world may see my Lord and Savior and not me, but everything I do, do unto the glory of God! I will finish later, but now I need to get back to my class.
--LH 1 Timothy 4:12

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my homepage; black mold removal on wood

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla