Tuesday, October 12, 2004

You Can Make A Difference!!

Today I was able to substitute again at SMS! What made today a little different is that today was the first time I had a chance to talk to some of my teachers I had when I was younger. I know people may think I am just silly, but I was and am still able to relate better to my English/Literature teachers better. I suppose one reason is because I love to analyze things to see deeper into the mind of the author and maybe the reason they something the wayt they did in a work. But right now it is getting late so I will go into later to why I am so happy that I was so blessed to get the teachers I had the honor to learn under!! Until next time!~LH 1 Timothy 4:12~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... I feel more at home with older people. My teachers were great, I wish I could see more of them, but a lot of mine are retired or dead.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla