Monday, November 08, 2004

Scooby Doo!

I am definaltely running out of ammo for my blog for my American Literature Class for Dr. R! Since the election is over (I know politicis isn't I just get sick of doing research) I am tired of doing it! So I guess I am just going to lean a little more on my fun side, instead of the business side of things!

Now I must say I really like just playing on Quizilla.com. Just foolin' around in different TV show "quizzes". I absolutely love Scooby-Doo, Care Bears, Masters of the Universe, and My Little Pony Tales (though I cant remember them as well as the others). So like an idiot I decided to just check out the Scooby-Doo questions and I had the worst feeling I already knew what the results would be! I think I am going to wind up with a twitch or something because of this! LOL! Hope you have some fun, having fun with me! ~LH 1 Timothy 4:12~

Velma!
You are VELMA! You are intelligent but fed up with
not receiving the credit you deserve. You made
up a lame pun using your famous phrase and an
outdated song, but you're cool with us anyways.
So go ahead and get jinkie with it.

What Scooby Doo Movie Character Are You?
brought to you by

1 Comments:

Blogger TikiRiki said...

hey i gotta tell ya. I love your pics. they are sooooooooo funny.
Sad but true.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla