Monday, May 09, 2005

A Petition to Members of the 109th Congress Opposing Homosexual Marriage

The new 109th Congress will be voting on the Marriage Protection Amendment, a constitutional amendment that would define marriage as being only between one man and one woman.
Our joint efforts are paying off. Opposition to legalizing homosexual marriage continues to grow. According to a recent poll, those opposing homosexual marriage has gone up 10 percentage points in the last year! Kansas recently became the latest state to put a homosexual marriage ban into their constitution by a margin of 70 to 30.

Please sign the petition supporting the Marriage Protection Amendment. We presented over 2 million petitions to the 108th Congress and they had a big impact. We want to increase that to 3,000,000 for the new 109th Congress. Please sign this new petition even if you signed the earlier one to the 108th Congress.

Sign the petition and forward it to your family and friends.

To sign the new petition, click here.

Keep up the good work and thanks for being a friend of the family. ~LH 1 Timothy 4:12~

2 Comments:

Anonymous stephanie said...

You are an awfully sick, small-minded person. It concerns me that the bigotry you exhibit is ingrained in so much of our population.

7:22 PM  
Blogger LeAnn Holleybrook said...

I do not believe the cowardice of some. If one is going to insult or question my intelligence email me, dont be scared. Contact me so we discuss the subject at hand like mature human beings. Just curious though, what make me "awfully sick, small-minded person". Is it because I may not agree with a certian view point? I may not like what you stand for but I am not going to think less of you b/c u don't think the way I do, even though I may disagree.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

He-man
You are He-man and She-ra

What 80s TV Show Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla Sora
Sora

Which Kingdom Hearts Character are You Most Like?
brought to you by Quizilla