Finally!!! A Major, Mainstream Media Person Tells The Truth About The ACLU. Tell Him Thanks!
Finally, a mainstream media person has dared to tell the truth about the ACLU. He needs to be thanked! On his program on October 12, Bill O'Reilly exposed the ACLU for what it is. His is the strongest, most accurate definition of the ACLU that I have ever seen or read by a member of the mainstream media.
Click here to read O'Reilly's comments. Be sure to scroll down this page to see just what the ACLU opposes and what they support! We should remember the way the ACLU works to get their agenda into law. They have never taken a single issue to the public and worked through the democratic system of voting. Rather, they find a sympathetic liberal activist judge to make law from the bench.
To place your name on the thank you note to Bill O'Reilly for his public exposure of the agenda of the ACLU, Click Here. Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Here are some issues the ACLU supports:
- Legalization of homosexual marriage
- Legalization of child pornography
- Legalization of prostitution
- Legalization of live sex acts in public
- Legalization of sex between adults and children
- The ACLU defends the North American Man Boy Love Association whose motto is "sex before 8 or it is too late."
- Removing "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance
- Removing our motto "In God We Trust" from our money
- Forcing the Boy Scouts to accept homosexual scout leaders
- Removing prayer from school and public events
- Abortion on demand, without parental consent
- Legalizing illicit drugs
- Physician assisted suicide
- Partial-birth abortion
- Mandatory sex education
- Legalized polygamy
- Tax supported profane art
Here is what the ACLU is against:
- Parental notification for minors having abortion
- School vouchers
- Filters on public library computers
- Student led prayer in schools
- Nativity scenes on public property
- Sex offender registries
- Broadcast decency laws
- "Choose Life" license plates
- Tax exemptions for churches
- Posting of the Ten Commandments of public property
- Prayers before high school football games
- Parental consent laws
- "Abstinence before marriage" sex education
To confirm these facts, or to learn more, simply place the words "ACLU supports" or "ACLU opposes" in your search bar.
~LeAnn Holleybrook 1 Timothy 4:12